Connect the Bones

22 May 2011by Djzhing | 2 comments |

          While chatting with my friends, it's just a hobby of me to do some fun with the bones I've collected after eating that I didn't even noticed that I just came up doing this kind of stuff. JING - formed from a chicken bones after eating and got full. These bones were evidence of our greediness over lechon manok.

(yumyumyum)...


          This picture always drew a smile on my face as it reminds me of the day that I and two of my friends, Arben and Richard knocked on Alisa's door bringing lechon manok and pork liempo we bought from Mang Ephoys. After eating?.. hmmm.. Satisfaction guaranteed, all stomach were filled and full. Wearing our office uniform, we took some pictures then, posed and posed and posed.. oppps, times up! It's 2:26pm already. It's time for work now. Four of us left the house and went to the office... tooooott.. Log in...

--- For that day, our lechon manok craving ends. :) ---
                                                                       

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy.. lechong manok..

Karlie Bradshaw said...

hehe... cute! wala kayo magawa no? :)

Post a Comment

Pacman