Bored or Confused?

27 May 2011by Djzhing | 1 comments |

          I don't know if the baby is bored or confused? I'm just sure that I found him so cute and adorable that I want to squeeze him on his cheeks...


Hmmmm?...

         Let's say, he's bored. He might be waiting for his dinner time or his grandmother or grandfather to carry him, or maybe he's still waiting for something to happen. Waiting is boring. 

On the other hand..
        
        Let's say, he's confused. He might be looking on something that he don't know. Or, he might be looking at the camera, wandering what's with that thing?

Whatever he is doing, still he is so cute and adorable! Hence, I really want to squeeze him on his cheeks!! :*

1 comments:

onyotzki said...

cute baby.. awwwww.... :*

Post a Comment

Pacman